The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program below:
Job Title: ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development
Reference Code: ITF/APR/2017
- Location(s): • Nigeria
- Specialization: • Graduate / Freshers • Internship/ Industrial Training
- Industry: • Beverages / Drinks
- Application Deadline: • 31 May, 2017
- Job Type: • Intern
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 6 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Automation Maintenance
- To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
- To promote a Public – Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. It is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, – Ibadan. Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma.
- This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: