Scholarship Title: Scholarships for International Students at University of Tehran in Iran, 2018
Scholarship Description: The University of Tehran is offering Scholarships for International Students. These scholarships are available for applicants wishing to study B.A. /B.Sc. and M.A./M.Sc. programs.
About University: The University of Tehran, also known as Tehran University and UT, is Iran’s oldest modern university. It is also one of the most prestigious universities in Iran.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and master’s programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship may cover one or several of the followings:
- Registration fees of Persian courses
- Registration fees of the UT
- Access to UT dormitories (single-married)
- Insurance (for the scholarship recipients and their immediate family members)
- Monthly stipend in special cases after the approval of the International Council of the College/Faculty and UT.
Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships will be announced annually by UT. Scholarship grants are contingent upon the applicant’s academic records and the availability of scholarships awarded by U
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants wishing to receive scholarship for B.A. /B.Sc. degree programs must be under 24 years of age, and for M.A. and M.Sc. programs they must be under 28 years of age.
Deadline: June 5, 2018
All Applicants are requested to provide:
- Completed application form (available at: Application Form UT.xls).
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your educational capabilities (it must be sealed in an envelope and signed across the back flap).
- Three copies of official transcripts translated into English (see note below).
- Three copies of applicant´s passport or Identification card.
- Three recent photographs
- Approval letter of financial support.
- The fee for initial screening of the students’ applications forms should be paid in person on desk at International Students Admission Office:
Undergraduate (USD 50)
Master (USD 60)Doctorate (USD 70)
Please submit the original documents signed and sealed by Iranian Diplomatic Mission in your country.