- Specialization Human Resources Jobs, Engineering, Industrial Jobs, Job Type Full Time
- Experience 6-10 year(s)
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree, PGD / Master’s Degree,
- Location Ogun
Our client, is a leader in Print Packaging Industry, as a result of expansion requires suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
- Supervise Mechanical and Engineering Department.
- Identify areas for improvement and assign workers to take care of issues.
- Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues.
- Communicate plans for upper level improvements to maintenance staff.
- Contact and schedule repair men and extra help as needed.
- Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them among maintenance staff.
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance.
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- Delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy employer needs.
- The ideal candidate must possess a good B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution with a minimum of ten (10) years’ post qualification and must be computer literate.
- A member of professional bodies will be added advantage.
Human Resources Manager
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- The candidate possess a good B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, or any other Social Sciences from recognized institution with a minimum of 6-10 years’ experience and must be a certified member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office will be added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to: “Head Corporate resourcing” via the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application